Monday, June 9, 2008

Pussycat Dolls and Britney?

What does Britney Spears have to do with the Pussycat Dolls' new video, 'When I Grow Up'?  Well word is Brit is making a guest appearance in the new vid for the catchy song.  It was shot last Wednseday in LA and features the cats doing what they do best - gyrating and moving their bodies to phat beats and chessy yet suggestive lines.  One of the lyrics even says, 'When I grow up I wanna have boobies'!  Well hunnies I think it's safe to say you all got that wish fulfilled!  Check out pictures from the video shoot below and don't forget you can cop all the Pussycat Dolls' tracks RIGHT HERE from the Desi Hits! iTunes store!

 



--
Disclaimer : All the postings of mine in this whole forum is not my own collection. All are downloaded from internet posted by some one else. I am just saving some time of our forum users to avoid searching everywhere. So none of these are my own videos or pictures. Am not violating any copy rights law or not any illegal action am not supposed to do.If anything is against law please notify so that they can be removed.

http://sunnysstuff.blogspot.com/

http://feeds.feedburner.com/SunnysStuff

No comments: