Monday, June 16, 2008

Kim Kardashian’s Big Ass Comes Up for Air Again

Kim Kardashian's Big Ass Comes Up for Air Again

Kim Kardashian and her thunder thighs made another appearance in a bikini earlier last week.

At this point I really could care less about her ass.  It's big, we get it.  What I really want to know is who the hell told Kim that she would look sexy in that bathing suit?

Some outfits were meant to be left on the runway, especially if the outfits already look terrible enough on the stick figure models.  Extra meat isn't going to correct how hideous the outfit may be.

Kim isn't fat, but she's hella fluffy.  And me, I don't much care for the fluff.  I like my abs tight and my thighs sculpted.  Most of all I like my hos in regular bikinis.

Love or or hate her, all of you keep taking time out of your lives to write about her.  In other words, with each key you type homegirl is getting richer while you blow through another five minutes of your life giving Kim Kardashian attention.

For more Kim, click here and scope out her gallery.



--
Disclaimer : All the postings of mine in this whole forum is not my own collection. All are downloaded from internet posted by some one else. I am just saving some time of our forum users to avoid searching everywhere. So none of these are my own videos or pictures. Am not violating any copy rights law or not any illegal action am not supposed to do.If anything is against law please notify so that they can be removed.

http://sunnysstuff.blogspot.com/

http://feeds.feedburner.com/SunnysStuff

No comments: