Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Lindsay Lohan did stuff over the weekend

Lindsay Lohan did stuff over the weekend

Lindsay Lohan


If you weren't aware, Lindsay Lohan has an amazing rack. Here she is showing it off at Charlotte Ronson's Spring 2009 Fashion Show; a day before she showed them off at the MTV VMAs. Just don't ask me who that little boy sitting next to her is because I have no clue. My guess is he's from the Make A Wish Foundation and his dying wish was to sit next to a girl with big tits. He and I are a lot alike.


lindsay lohan cr 05lindsay lohan cr 04lindsay lohan cr 03lindsay lohan cr 02lindsay lohan cr 01lindsay lohan vmas 05lindsay lohan vmas 04lindsay lohan vmas 03lindsay lohan vmas 02lindsay lohan vmas 01



--
Disclaimer : All the postings of mine in this whole forum is not my own collection. All are downloaded from internet posted by some one else. I am just saving some time of our forum users to avoid searching everywhere. So none of these are my own videos or pictures. Am not violating any copy rights law or not any illegal action am not supposed to do.If anything is against law please notify so that they can be removed.

http://sunnysstuff.blogspot.com/

http://feeds.feedburner.com/SunnysStuff


No comments: