Sunday, February 10, 2008

Hot Channel [v] vj Juhi

VJ JUHI



¤ I go by: Juhi.

¤ Years since I bawled out of my mom: 25.

¤ I've pulled the stars to form: Capricorn.

¤ First words outta my mouth: Tractor.

¤ Worst nickname: Mowgli.

¤ Last place on earth you'd find me: Kitchen.

Runnin Wild

¤ Breed of dog I am: A cocker spaniel.

¤ Last time I felt 4 years old: Each time I sit on a swing.


¤ And you thought I was perfect: Class 12, I went up on the stage to pick up an award, fell flat on my face in front of a couple of hundred people.

¤ My life as a movie: Romy & Michelle's High School Reunion.

¤ 5 actors I would kill to go out with: Joaquin Phoenix, Robert Downey Jr., Brad Pitt (but only from Legends of the Fall), Edward Nortan and Ashton Kutcher.

¤ Superhero I am: SupahGurl!

¤ Moonlighting: SupahGurl

¤ Dressed as a man I would hit on: Sandra Bullock.

¤ Tuned in: Baker Street, Gerry Rafferty, Wish you were here, Incubus.

¤ If I had to kill someone I would: Make it slow and painful.

¤ Soul food: The Wallflowers. And any of Dhruv's music.

¤ Soul poop: Negative attitude.

¤ I've crapped on: Never played a practical joke on anyone! My life's a total "blah"!

¤ The crows sh** on me: When someone told me I'd flunked my boards when I had actually done fairly well.

¤ Hammocks R Us: Goa. gOa. goA. GOA. goa. ummm... did I mention Goa?

¤ If I had to sweat I would: Sunbathe.

¤ With: A beached whale... I dunno... with a book, I guess. (remember the blah part?)

Deeper Underground

¤ The one thing I'd run out with if my house was on fire: Photographs. I'm very trigger-happy and I cherish all the pictures I have of my friends and family and it'd kill me if I lost even one.

¤ Maximum drool factor: Pepperoni pizza.

¤ I swear by: The color white, silver rings, slave bracelet, GMS, tattoos, Osho chappals, Dhruv's wisdom, Soma's attitude, El's cool head, photographs, sun sand & sea, swatch, sunscreen, gol gappas, chai, Coca Cola, MSN messenger, the Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield, chance, happenstance & coincidences. That's all, folks!

¤ I'd pee in my pants if: I ever had to walk in the tunnel bridge in Goa all alone at night. I'd have an instant cardiac arrest.

¤ I wanna be immortal for: I don't want to be immortal. No fun that way.

¤ My best friend calls me: Juzy ganoozy no time for poozy, attitude very loozy!

¤ I would sell my soul: Naah, I'm bordering megalomania, I'd never sell my soul.

¤ I wouldn't touch with a ten-foot pole: Any cult or fanatic organisation.

¤ My mantra you might wanna chant: If you don't know where you're going, you'll never get lost.









Disclaimer : All the postings of mine in this whole forum is not my own collection. All are downloaded from internet posted by some one else. I am just saving some time of our forum users to avoid searching everywhere. So none of these are my own videos or pictures. Am not violating any copy rights law or not any illegal action am not supposed to do.If anything is against law please notify so that they can be removed.

No comments: